First try

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dirty Dirty Dirty!!


Four weeks in Tanzania has taught me a lot! For one it has taught me that it is ok to be dirty. I take a shower and I am still dirty. I clean my clothes and they still smell bad. I clean my dishes and they still seem to be dirty… I have come to face the fact that no matter what I do I will always be dirty! When in Africa…. you will always be dirty. It is great though! I love it here and have a blast every day! Time is flying by!

After being here for a month I also finally feel as though I am getting to know the locals on a more personal basis. I have had the opportunity to talk with many of the locals and now they see me as a friend rather than a rich American. It is great! I am so grateful for the many friendships I have made while I am here and can't wait to make more!


No comments:

Post a Comment